Safety and Security
- Every citizen must be free from oppression and free to aspire within the law.
- Redesigning of our National Security architecture and system to be fit for purpose.
- Our National security policy must be based on the stated National Interest which must drive Development, Trade and Foreign policies respectively.
- Our diverse security agencies need to be coordinated, provided with capacity, driven by intelligence and reoriented with a healthy and collaborative relationship between security personnel and the ordinary Nigerian citizen.
Education and Health
- There shall be Zero Tolerance for Illiteracy and Zero Tolerance for Hunger.
- In collaboration with Civil society and Private sector there shall be Universal access to basic healthcare, commodities and services through the upgrading of Primary Health Care centres and local health service providers.
- Full implementation and periodic reviews of the Health Bill
- Create multiple opportunities for and to support skills development at every stage of the human life of our citizens.
- Therefore we shall prioritise development against SDG 3 and SDG 4, and benchmark achievements against their targets.
- Prioritise Climate Change and Sustainable Development Goals 2015 – 2030
- Niger Delta clean-up will be pursed with vigour not only relying on formal large scale clean up, remediation and restoration works but also on engaging local input into the supervision and acceleration of the clean up.
- Stop gully erosion in the South East region of Nigeria- By deploying a regional integration, multi-disciplinary and Problem Driven Iteration Adaptation approach.
- Green Wall – Grow a green belt of a variety of arid resistant plants and trees continuously across states between Sokoto and Maiduguri. This will reduce the advancement of desertification in Nigeria through effective vegetation.
Technology and Innovations
- We will set up a Special Innovation Revolving Fund to finance startups in partnerships with the private sector, civil society and international agencies.
- Public Financial System to be fully automated with appropriate checks and balances put in place to secure public funds through technology
Infrastructure and Economy
- Priority will be given to deepen micro-financing and short term insurance, linking this to rural development in local resource exploration, value adding and production.
- Provide subsidy to community-scale manufacturing and encourage a culture of community savings
- Give immediate assent to devolution of powers to the states.
- Ensure that all Nigerian Children under the age of 18 are in school via our zero tolerance for illiteracy program
- Increase national budget on Technical and Vocational Training by at least 35%
- Introduce a special ATM card for all Youth that have been through certified Technical and Vocational training to cover a cost of living allowance whenever unemployed