“From an enlargement of the N-Power programme to investing in technology and creative jobs to Agriculture and others, there is scope for 10 million new jobs…”
- Next Level is to engage 1,000,000 N-Power graduates and skill up 10 million Nigerians under a voucher system in partnership with private sector.
- Agriculture Anchor Borrowers Scheme to support input and jobs to 1 million farmers. Livestock Transformation Plan to create 1.5 million jobs along dairy, beef, hide & Skin, blood meal, crops. Agriculture Mechanization Policy with Tractors and Processors to create 5 million jobs.
- Tech & Creative Provide USD500m innovation fund to tech and creative sector to create 500,000 jobs Train 200,000 youth for outsourcing market in technology, services and entertainment.
- Industrialisation & Jobs 6 Regional Industrial Parks and Special Economic Zones, Next Level of 109 Special Production and Processing Centres (SPPCs) to spur production and value additive processing. Tractors and Processors Plan in Each Senatorial District Extra Jobs Created.
- Jobs in School Feeding Jobs- Increase Children fed from 9.2 million to Next Level of 15 million 300,000 Extra Jobs created for Vendors & Farmers.
INFRASTRUCTURE, RAIL, ROADS AND BROADBANDS
“…Investments in capital projects to expand infrastructure continue to connect people, goods and opportunities by rail, road and air…”
Roads and Bridge
Complete the 2nd Niger Bridge and complete the phased works on roads in each state
of the federation.
Complete the following rail projects :
- Lagos- Ibadan-Kano Rail
- Eastern Rail (Port-Harcourt-Maiduguri) taking the network through Aba, all South East state capitals, Makurdi, Jos, Bauchi and Gombe.
- Coastal Rail (Lagos-Calabar)
- Treat Broadband as Critical Infrastructure.
- After addressing uniform Right of Way charges, Next Level is to move broadband coverage to 120,000 km of fibre network across Nigeria.
- After partnering with Google for free Internet access in key locations, next level will priortise access to Internet to education, primary health care, markets and business clusters.
- A minimum of 1,000 MW New Generation incremental Power capacity per annum on the Grid.
- Distribution to get to 7,000 MW under Distribution Expansion programme Off-Grid
- Power Energising School: 9 Universities will have uninterrupted power
PEOPLE MONI BANK
- Soft Loans of up to N1million to small traders, artisans (carpenters, tailors, mechanics, hairdressers, barbers, plumbers, vulcanisers etc) and commercial drivers (Taxis, Keke and Motorcycles)
- Help beneficiaries to remove restraints such as skills, government bureaucracy and others.
THE ENTREPRENEUR BANK
- Debt and Equity Support for Young Entrepreneurs
- Soft loans to support business ideas across different business value chains
- Business Planning Support Profiling and tailored advisory services for entrepreneurs Technology Enabled Online Bank
- Skills & Capacity Building Support
In spite of the crash in oil prices, diminished oil production, and reduced revenues,
we kept most of our promises. We are set to guarantee :
Ease of doing Business
- Legislate and enforce deadlines for issuance of Government licences and
- Simplify investments, customs, immigration, trade and production procedures.
- Every Child Counts will make our students digitally literate in Science, technology, engineering, arts and mathematics.
- All Teachers will be retrained to deliver digital literacy.
- 10,000 schools per year will be remodeled and equipped.
Health Insurance for all
- Using co-payments to share the cost between individuals, the private sector and government. The poorest 40% will be exempted from such co-payments.
- N500 monthly contribution leads to 45% increase in the population covered by primary health care by 2023 up from the present 12.6%.
- N-Power Medic – Pay young doctors to stay in rural areas.
Inclusion in Government
- Achieve 35% in female appointments.
- Achieve 35% More youth appointment for boards.
- Special mentoring programme in governance with young graduates working with Ministers and other senior government appointees.